Monday, April 20, 2009

I Asked My Children ...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Samuel: "Get off the couch and go do something!"
Nathan: "Nathan, pick up your plate/socks/shoes/stuff!"
Noah: "That she loves me."
Grace: "Knock it off!!!"

2. What makes mom happy?
Samuel: "Chocolate, purple things, reading, writing."
Nathan: "Being with her family."
Noah: "I do."

Grace: "When I bring her a Pepsi."

3. What makes mom sad?
Samuel: "Grandpa Alex."
Nathan: "When her family is being mean."
Noah: "When a relative dies."
Grace: "When I don't bring her a Pepsi."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Samuel: "She says DUMB stuff. LOL."
Nathan: "By saying funny things."
Noah: "She tells jokes."
Grace: "She tickles me."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Samuel: "The same that she is now?! How am I supposed to know, I wasn't alive."
Nathan: "She had big, giant hair."
Noah: "I don't know, she never told me."
Grace: "Small."

6. How old is your mom?
Samuel: "Young."
Nathan: "40 years old."
Noah: "40."
Grace: "40."

7. How tall is your mom?
Samuel: "Short."
Nathan: "4ft. 10/11 in."
Noah: "A little taller than me."
Grace: "She's little."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Samuel: "Read, workout."
Nathan: "Go to the gym."
Noah: "Run, exercise."
Grace: "Ride her bike, run, play."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Samuel: "Work."
Nathan: "Sleep or go to the gym."
Noah: "I don't know."
Grace: "Goes to work."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Samuel: "Her memoirs."
Nathan: "For finishing a big marathon first with a record time."
Noah: "Running."
Grace: Unable.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Samuel: "Cooking!!!"
Nathan: "Running."
Noah: "Running."
Grace: "Playing games."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Samuel: "Dancing."
Nathan: "Swimming."
Noah: "Break dancing."
Grace: Unable.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Samuel: "Nursing."
Nathan: "She is an ER Nurse at .. (that place that shall remain nameless)."
Noah: "She's a nurse."
Grace: "She fixes people."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Samuel: "IDK. Chocolate chip ice cream?"
Nathan: "I am not sure."
Noah: "I would have to say salad."
Grace: "Rice and soup."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Samuel: "She takes care of 4 kids and works two jobs."
Nathan: "She saves lives every day."
Noah: "That she runs."
Grace: Unable.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Samuel: "Speedy Gonzales!"
Nathan: "Road Runner."
Noah: "The Road Runner."
Grace: "Dora, Dora."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Samuel: "Eat, sit, play Bejeweled."
Nathan: "Watch movies."
Noah: "Sing in the car."
Grace: "We talk, play, and eat."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Samuel: "Skin color! Reading."
Nathan: "We both run a lot."
Noah: "Well, people say that we look the same."
Grace: "We're girls."

19. How are you and your mom different?
Samuel: "She's older, and I don't like to work out. And she's a girl!"
Nathan: "She's a girl and I'm a boy."
Noah: "She's older."
Grace: Unable.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Samuel: "She works, and she picks me up from school, and she gives me money!"
Nathan: "She says it a lot and she shows it."
Noah: "She tells me."
Grace: "She kisses me."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Samuel: "Barnes and Noble!!!"
Nathan: "To the gym."
Noah: "The gym."
Grace: "To sleep!"

1 comment:

  1. This is great - I have to ask my kids these questions. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete