Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Become a New Blogger

It's happened ... I've always been a writer of my thoughts and feelings, and now I've decided to make some of it public. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm thinking that now is the time.



At any one given moment in time, there are several if not a gazillion thoughts running through my head. Most times they're logged on paper kept somewhat safe in my journal, other times they're kept in check and inside my head.



This is the life of Row. My life, out in the open ... only a select few thoughts. Be thankful that I'm even considering sharing as much as I will, because I'm not one to share much of anything, especially my thoughts and feelings so openly.

Let's see how this goes ... I have so much to say, sometimes so little paper, sometimes so little time, sometimes so little patience.

Ready to go on a ride? Hold on, it's gonna be a "wild" one ... well, as "wild" as it's gonna be for Row. Let's goooo .....

No comments:

Post a Comment